Thursday 25 June 2015

My Essie Nail Polish Collection


Hi and welcome back to my blog!

I'm on a bit of a roll at the moment with my blog posts as I'm trying to keep myself organised for you all.

This week something a little different, my Essie nail polish collection!

I'll be honest, before collecting them all together I was expecting a lot but it looks like I have a lot more Barry M than I do Essie (probably something to do with the price tag!), anyhoo here we go anyway! :)

My shades of choice are:

Pure Pearlfection - A clear coat of sparkles and shimmer - a great top coat.
Time For Me Time - This is a gorgeous shimmery pink nude. I love this shade all year round.
Sunday Funday - This is one of my go-to Summer shades. It's a gorgeous orange/red shade and has a little shimmer running throughout too.
Mint Candy Apple - This is a wonderful shade for Springtime. It's just the perfect mint colour and reminds me of Tiffany's!
Eternal Optimist - A gorgeous purple/pink shade with a little shimmer. Great for Summer by the beach!
After Sex - This is a clear Winter and Xmas shade! It's just a gorgeous deep red that is very sexy too (probably why they picked that name!).
Madison Ave-Hue - This is a beautiful dirty pink shade. It's just a rebelise pink and I love that about this shade!
Pink Diamond - This is a frosty pink shade and is great in the Spring and Summertime to show off your tan. I just how pigmented this shade is too.
Figi - To finish a huge Essie fan favourite, Figi! This is one for everyone's collection. A good pinky nude all year round and is just stunning! If you haven't got it make sure you go and buy one - it's just beautiful!

Thanks for reading guys! :)
Jess xox

2 comments:

  1. These are such great colours, I love the mint green one! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia :-) I'm amazed I don't have more to be honest! Haha xx

      Delete