Saturday 20 June 2015

5 Beauty Must Have's for a Busy Mom!


Hello and welcome back my lovelies!

This week I thought I would do something a little different and share with you some of my favourite beauty favourites as a Mom.

Now as you can imagine time is something I cherish more than ever and to make sure that I can keep up with our little guy I rely on a few amazing little products.
  1. Bourjois Nail Polish Remover - This stuff is a godsend. Honestly I would be lost without this and I always have a backup ready! This is a magical little pot that you stick your finger into swirl it around once or twice and then once it's taken out it takes off all your nail polish! No more embarrassing chipped nails - I can just take it off. Or if one nail has chipped take off the polish on the one without ruining the rest. It's just amazing!!!
  2. Barry M Corbalmy Lipbalm - I've spoken about this stuff before and I know it can seem a little boring but I reach for this most of the time when I'm out with my little guy. It's just quick, easy and adds a nice touch of colour!
  3. Tangle Teaser Hairbrush - I have two of these, one for the house and one on the go. I use both everyday! Firstly, if I'm unable to dry my hair as I'm in a rush, this can be used on wet hair and doesn't snag or pull on your hair! I tend to do this at least once a week so this is a must have for me!
  4. Hairband/Clip - Whichever I can find I use. I'm sure many other Mom's can relate to this one but my hair is ALWAYS up now! My little guy thinks it's a toy otherwise and man it sure does hurt when he grabs it!
  5. Liz Earle Hand Repair Hand Cream - Finally a decent hand cream is a must. I use a few but have featured my favourite because it smells devine! All those nappy changes, cleaning up food, making food, etc means my hands get washed a lot and so can dry out. My Liz Earle hand cream helps my hands stay hydrated and soft through all this.
I hope you enjoyed this week's blog post! Thanks for reading!

Jess xox

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree about the tangle teezer, I carry mine around all the time! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog XX

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a Tangle Teezer and I love it!

    I love hand creams too... where can I find the Liz Earle one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought mine on eBay I believe but you can buy them from most John Lewis' I believe now. Probably best to check the Liz Earle website to check where they stock near you :)

      Delete