Friday 6 March 2015

Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm vs Liz Earle Hot Cloth Polish

Hi and welcome back to my blog!

This week I thought I would do something a little different and show you my current favourite cleanser and why I made the switch.

I thought it would be a fun new way to show you the new products I'm trying. I will also go into more detail on each product so you get more info should you like to try them yourselves.

To start these off I'm going into my current cleanser of choice and how it weighs up against my previous cleanser.

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Polish Cleanser
I used this cleanser for 2 years straight without trying anything else. It's obvious that it was a big favourite of mine!

This is a cream cleanser that goes all over your face and even your eyes without any irritation. It glides of makeup quickly and removes it all easily. It smells lovely, sort of a natural scent so not too strong for those who aren't keen on strong scents and it works on all skin types.

The price of this product is £15.50 for a 100ml pump and muslin cloth.
I would say that one 100ml bottle of this would last about a month.

Overall great product but I was looking to see what else is out there to compare it against.


VS

Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm
Now this has been on my wishlist for months now but I was holding off until I really felt brave enough to try it and move away from my Liz Earle products. This was a BIG move for me as I love my Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser. The reason why I went to Emma Hardie and no one else is this from my research is the latest and claimed 'best' cleanser available.

First of all this cleanser also glides on over your makeup and removes it all in one stroke. I would say it's actually better at removing makeup than the Liz Earle cleanser. The cloths that come with this  make the whole process much more luxurious.

The smell of this product in my opinion is much nicer too. It's gorgeous and again, very luxurious! It makes you feel as if you're getting a facial each time you're using it!


The price of this product is £36.00 for a 100ml tub with a cleansing cloth.
Over double the price, but I would say that a 100ml tub will last you 6-8 weeks.


Overall Verdict - Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm!!
Overall this balm has left my skin feeling smoother, softer and clearer than ever before. So much in fact I've actually sold on my Liz Earle spares! Sorry Liz Earle.. this stuff just beats you hands down!

Let me know what you think of this new style of blog post for you guys. I'm hoping to do some more of these soon for you :-)

Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment