Thursday 22 January 2015

My Foundations Collection




Hello again and welcome back to my blog!

This week I have done something a little different and created a post dedicated to my foundation collection.

Now I used to be the sort of lady who stuck to one foundation and used it year round and year after year but after starting my blog last year I have encouraged myself to be a little more adventurous and try some new products on the market to see how they weighed up.

My collection currently contains:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - This is a fairly new foundation to my collection. Now I love the finish it gives, its quite high coverage but it doesnt tend to last well on my skin during the Winter months (when my skin overcompensates and tends to get much oilier). This one I will be using again in the Spring time :)

Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation - This is very similar to the Lasting Finish from Rimmel. I would say that this offers slightly less coverage, but again it doesn't go well on my skin in the cooler months. For me, another one for Spring/Summer.

Maxfactor Lasting Performance - My favourite all year round foundation. It copes with my oily patches as well as the dryer patches on my face really well. This has been my go to foundation for years now.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation - This one is lovely! I love it's scent and the finish it gives isn't too heavy, nor too light. It glides on really well and all in all it's a good all year round foundation.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - I love the scent of this foundation also, it has a hint of orange in it and a slight shimmer which makes it perfect for Summer when you want a more dewy and sun kissed look.

I hope you enjoyed my blog post for this week. If you have any ideas on what you would like me to review or share next please feel free to let me know in the comments below :)

Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment