Wednesday 28 January 2015

Mini December/January Haul with Reviews





Welcome back beauty lovers!

Now this week I thought I would post up my latest beauty buys. These have I bought over the past two months; some in December and some in January and so I have made it into a dual haul for you.

Label M Honey & Oat Shampoo & Conditioner
I loveeeee this shampoo and conditioner but as it's so pricey I only get it as a treat now and again. First of all the smell... oh my! It's maple syrup on pancakes and all things sweet... I used this while on our holiday to New York too so whenever I use it now it makes me feel ultra glam! Secondly, yes it's also an amazing shampoo and conditioner combo. It always leaves my hair ultra soft, silky and shiny. All round, my favourite shampoo and conditioner... and if I could this is the only shampoo/conditioner I would use!

Loreal Elvive Full Restore Hair Mask
Another hair product for you... this time a hair mask. This mask doesn't smell particularly good, however if my hair needs an extra boost of hydration this is the product I go to. I've had it before and it never lets me down. The plus side is also the price too, only £4.99 for a massive pot!! :)

Maybelline Super Stay 24h Lip Colour in Rose Dust
I bought this as it was recommended to me by a friend, Sandie (thank you!!). I wanted to try another long lasting lip stain/colour and see how it paired up against the Bourjois Velvet's. This one didn't let me down and in fact I think is a little better than the Bourjois (in my opinion). The thing that this lip colour has that the others don't offer is a nice balm to keep your lips moist and as if you've reapplied the whole colour again. It also lasted better on my lips, in fact hours on end and even by the time I was going to bed I was still rocking the colour. I did find I needed to do a small touch up after food but that was it! The only thing I would ask for is more brighter coral shades for Spring time as there didn't seem to be a lot of nude/coral/peachy shades as yet. Great product though and one I can see myself buying over and over.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lip Colour in Happy Nude Year
Now I wanted a slightly brighter shade than the Nudist one I have already. This one is perfect! It's a gorgeous coral/nude shade and adds an extra shazam of colour to your lips. This would be great for Spring/Summer time but honestly I'm using it already as I'm longing for the Summer months now! ;)

Barry M Nail Polish in Ruby Slippers
There isn't a lot I can say about Barry M nail polishes as I've said it so many times before but I love these nail polishes! Always great colours, easy to apply and they stand the test of time! This colour was perfect for the Christmas season and was a little more berry red than Christmas red which was a nice change also.

Models Own Nail Polish in Oval Plum
This nail polish is also easy to apply and long wearing but this shade is just gorgeous! I wanted something a little brighter for the cooler months and thought this was the perfect shade. It's a deep, yet bright purple with small flecks of glitter in it. I have this shade on my toes at the moment and am loving it!! :)

Lush Therapy Massage Bar
This massage bar was actually given to me as a gift but I just had to mention it as it's such a great product. First of all, I love the Lush massage bars anyway - they are great to add moisture to your skin and give your skin a lovely silky feeling after using them. This one however has a something extra special as it smells divine!!  The only way I can explain the smell is a spa... it smells of a spa... luxurious, classy and sophisticated. Just yummy!! This one I will be buying again for sure!

Thanks for reading!
Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment