Tuesday 25 November 2014

My Favourite Autumn Nailpolish's

So this week I thought I would carry on with the Autumn theme and show you my favourite Autumn nail polishes. This post was actually requested by Joanne, so thank you Joanne!

Now I have a fair few nail polishes to say the least, I have always enjoyed doing my nails and picking out the new shades on the high street. To keep this post from being too long I've picked my top 10 autumn nail polishes.

Avon Gel Finish Polish in Mauvelous - This is a recent addition, the colour glides on so easily and is highly pigmented so you can get away with only one coat.

Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Cosmo - I love the deep purple shade of this polish. Barry M polishes are brilliant as they have great consistency and the brushes make it easy to paint your nails.

Barry M Nail Paint in Raspberry - This is a gorgeous light red/purple shade. Perfect for the cooler, dark evenings in Autumn.

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Pomegrante - This is a more vibrant red, defiantly one to pick if you're after getting your hands noticed.

Barry M Nail Paint in Red Glitter - This is my favourite nail polish for Christmas, it's sharp red shade and glitter sums up the season perfectly.

Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Crush- I bought this shade thinking it would be a little more red than brown, but have been surprised with the outcome. It's a deep brown shade but the matte finish gives it a real classic finish, lovely! :)

No 7 Stay Perfect Polish in Damson Dream - I bought this nail polish years ago but around this time of year I love to get it out and show the world it's glory. It's a beautiful deep, red shade with a slight shimmer too.

Models Own Polish in Bettlejuice Purple Blue - This is a daring polish, it's a little funky as it changes colour in the light. It has hints of green, blue and purple making your eyes always take a peak at your nails. I love wearing this one for nights out.

Maxfactor Nail Polish in Fantasy Fire - This is a slightly brighter shade for Autumn, a light purple. I love that this too has flecks of other shades that shine through. My only problem with the polish is the brush, it's just too small making it time consuming to apply.

Barry M Nail Paint in Bright Purple - Another slightly brighter shade for Autumn, but this time a darker purple. Lovely for a bit of a brighter shade this time of year.

Here are some little swatches of each shade so you can get a good idea on what the colours are like on :)


I hope you enjoyed my post, do you have any Autumn favourites?

Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment