Wednesday 9 April 2014

25 Random Facts About Me

Hey all,

I  thought this week I would add a completely new post for you so you can know a little more about me, the lady behind the beauty addiction.

I've listed 25 facts about myself to give you an idea, some quite useful, some completely random.

I hope you enjoy!

1. I live in Hampshire - close to the New Forest & some small local beaches - I'm a lucky girl :-)
2. I'm 25, going on 30
3. I got married last year to the love of my life, Mike. He is my everything <3
4. I'm a cat person, but honestly I love dogs too
5. I'm a rocker and a bit of a metalhead (rawwwrrr! It's always the quiet ones!)
6. At school my nickname by my closest friends was 'Lipgloss Queen' as I had more lipglosses in my pencil case than pens.
7. My favourite years so far are, 2005 (traveled), 2010 (met my man) & 2013 (got married)
8. Although I'm girly, I have always been a bit of a tomboy. Having lots of guy friends, loving a lot of male dominated hobbies too...
9. Now I'm 25 I've realized that my Mum was right.. about everything!
10. My favourite concert was seeing Green Day at Milton Keynes in 2005 (close runners up are... Rage Against the Machine at Download Festival 2010 & The Prodigy tour 2010)
11. I take being called 'weird' as a compliment
12. I love all things 50's.. in fact I strongly believe I was born in the wrong era...
13. My favourite items in my wardrobe is my swing coat & rocker leather boots - odd combination!
14. I love to travel and see new places, but I tend to get homesick if I'm away too long - 2-4 weeks maximum I think!
15. I'm a busy bee, I can't keep still for too long!
16. I used to have a blog when I was 16, but can't find it online so started a new one
17. My go to drink is red wine or a good cocktail - depending on the occasion
18. I miss my popcorn scented gel pen from school - those were the days!
19. I love photography - it's a continuous lesson
20. I'm organised, everything needs a list!
21. iPhone vs Android... iPhone - sorry I love Apple! ;-)
22. I used to do a lot of dance and acting during school. I'd love to perform on stage in front of a big crowd.. even though I was quite shy at school.
23. My favourite holiday so far was New York. It's just an amazing city, full of amazing people!
24. I loveee my food but I don't eat any seafood.
25. I was in a rock band for about a month, but quit as I was too nervous to sing in front of anyone haha!

Thanks again for visiting my blog.

Let me know what you would like me to post about next time. I love to hear your ideas and what you would like to read about.

Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment