Monday 24 March 2014

Liebster Award

Hi Everyone,

I was nominated by the lovely and talented Dee Hickey for the Liebster Award, check out her blog here. Thanks Dee! :)

So, the trick is that I have to answer 11 questions about myself that Dee gave me. I then return the favour by nominating 11 bloggers & also giving them 11 questions to answer! Very exciting, so here we go... 

My Questions:

1. What is your favourite blog?
Goodness, this is a hard one to answer, I would say it would have to be Louise's SprinkleofGlitter. I love the fact that she mixes being a mum with beauty and fashion. I never get bored of reading her posts! :)

2. What is your favourite place you've visited?
Weirdly enough, I was thinking about this yesterday... honestly it's a tough one as I love to travel. I would say at the moment... for a city it would be New York, a beach holiday Cancun & a mixture of both and throwing in some culture, Barcelona. All amazing places, but I have so many more I want/need to see!!

3. If you could be somebody else, who would it be?
An astronaut, I love the idea of being able to see our planet & new worlds. See a theme here? Also, I have a strong interest in both Space and flying.

4. What is your best joke?
Hmm.. I'm not good with jokes... 

5. What is your party piece?
Heels, always heels! If I go to a party and I'm not in heels it just doesn't feel right haha!

6. Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? and Why?
Summer, always. What is there not to like? Gorgeous weather, pretty clothes, happier people, going to the beach, holidays... the list is endless!

7. What brings you the most happiness?
Cuddles with my man, kitties & friends :) I'm a very cuddly person..

8. Whats your most used word or phrase?
Not sure on a phrase, but I know I add smileys to everything! :) ;)

9. Why did you choose your blog name?
Thought it sounded cool, plus couldn't see anyone else with it so the choice was pretty easy :)

10. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, although I'm not sure why... 

11. Favourite ice-cream?
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked.. mmm.. It has cookie dough & brownie.. need I say more? ;)

I nominate:
SmallFishBigPond
LovelyGirlieBits
OfZoe
OhSoChicandFabulous
StephEllis  
TheBeautyLocker

Your Questions:

1. What are your top 5 must have makeup items?
2. What is your favourite film?
3. What made you want to start a blog?
4. Tea or Coffee?
5. What do you enjoy more, watching films or reading?
6. Do you dye your hair?
7. What is your happiest memory?
8. Where was your favourite holiday?
9. What is your favourite drugstore/highstreet makeup brand?
10. What is your favourite colour?
11. Music festivals or art shows?
 
Hope you have fun, thanks for reading! :)
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment